Canon is among the most well-known brands in the field of new imaging equipment. We offer a variety of cameras, printers, as well as other accessories. Canon printers are famous for their rugged design and distinctive features. Furthermore, it is easy to set up and operate. It is also easy to install and use. Canon Pixma tr8620 is among the best printers that the company should have. It is equipped with a small layout, convenient connectivity for mobile devices, and a host of other features. If you’re seeking a simple setup procedure to set up the Canon printer, use this method.
Also, take a look at How to setup Canon Pixma TR8620 ?
How to setup Canon Pixma TR8620?
Here I’m a participant in the quick setup process for printers without difficulty. If you want to setup up your printer, follow the steps below. –
- To begin, open your browser.
- You must navigate to the address bar and enter canon.com/ijsetup.
- You’ll be taken to the Canon official Canon website if you click this link. Go to “Settings” here.
- On the next screen on the next page, you must input the model of your Canon printer into the search box above. Enter the model number of your printer and click on the Go button. In the next step of installing Pixma TR8620, you have to click “Start” button.
- Follow the steps that appear on the screen. Make sure the printer is set up.
- Click “Download” to download the printer driver. “Download” button to download the driver for your printer.
- Then wait until to wait for the .exe document is downloaded onto your system.
How to Installing Windows Drivers ?
After you have downloaded the driver at canon.com/ijsetup then, you must install it onto your system using these steps:
- The first step is first to open the downloaded file.
- A “User Account Control” window will appear in your browser.
- The “Welcome to Canon Printer Setup” window will appear. After you click on the Startup Settings tab, you need to click “Add” and “Next. “Add” and “Next” buttons.
- You must now choose “Country or Region.”
- Click on “Next” and then the “Next” button. Then you will see the “License Agreement” window on your screen.
- All users are advised to read the agreement thoroughly before clicking on the “Yes” and “Agree” buttons.
- Make sure that the Canon Pixma tr8620 printer is switched on.
- The user will be asked to select the connection. Choose “Wi-Fi Connection” along the path and press the “Next “Next” button. The network will begin looking for the link to the printer’s network. When the name of the printer Pixma Tr8620 appears on your screen, click it.
- After choosing that printer’s network, click the “Next” button.
It is also necessary to follow the instructions on the screen to complete the setup process at canon.com/ijsetup.
Learn about : How to Connect Canon Pixma TR8620 to Wifi ?
Canon Pixma Tr8620 driver for a printer for Windows 10
Before installing the driver for your printer on the Windows PC, ensure the Canon driver is installed. Utilize your default internet connection, launch any default web browser you have on the Windows PC, and go to the official Canon Web site. Search in the box that appears type the model number of your printer, and click on the model number on the right side of the results.
Click on “Drivers and Downloads.” Click on the “Drivers & Downloads” tab and choose your Windows operating system in the drop-down menu next to “Operating System.”
- Go to the driver tab, and choose the driver package you want to use.
- After you have selected the driver package, Click on Download to begin the download.
- Download the installation package after you’ve downloaded the driver for the printer package.
- Double-click on the installation files to open the wizard for installing drivers.
When the window Manage User Accounts opens, then click Yes.
Sign the License Agreement and choose one of the options below for the type of connection.
- Wireless connection
- cable connection
- Direct USB connection via USB
Connect the printer and computer based on what type of connection you want to use.
How do I install Canon Printer Driver for Mac?
- Before you start, ensure your Mac is connected to an internet connection.
- Make sure that the Canon TR8620 are switched on.
- Open the default browser of your Mac and then go to Canon’s Canon official Canon website.
- Enter the model number of your printer within the search field, and then press Enter.
- Then click on the “Driver & Download” tab and choose macOS from the drop-down menu for operating systems.
- Select the driver or Software tab, then choose the driver package you want to use.
- After choosing the driver package After that, click on the download button. The driver downloads the entire package.
- The download will take a while to be completed.
- After completing the download, Open the download folder and double-click the download driver software to start the installation.
- If necessary, enter your Mac Administrator password in the mandatory field.
Follow the instructions on the screen to finish this process. How to setup Canon Pixma TR8620 ?
I’ve described the complete procedure for installing Canon Pixma tr8620 on a Windows device on this page. Following the steps described here, you can quickly download and install the driver and configure your printer.
Also read : How to Connect Canon Pixma TR7020 to Wifi?